I am so exited about next week. I will be photographing Itzel and Will's wedding in Valle de Bravo, Mexico. Itzel and Will are getting married at "El Santuario Hotel and Spa", which is as they put it "An oasis for the body and soul"
I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful and full of energy. I'll post photos when I'm back next week.


Valle de Bravo is a hilly town that rises from the shores of Lake Avandaro and is surrounded by pines and mountains. Located approximately 47 miles west of Mexico City center, everything about this picturesque town seems perfect. From the mountain views, to the cobblestone streets and luscious fruits sold in the town market, Valle de Bravo is a place to savor.
I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful and full of energy. I'll post photos when I'm back next week.

Valle de Bravo is a hilly town that rises from the shores of Lake Avandaro and is surrounded by pines and mountains. Located approximately 47 miles west of Mexico City center, everything about this picturesque town seems perfect. From the mountain views, to the cobblestone streets and luscious fruits sold in the town market, Valle de Bravo is a place to savor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home