Week of landmarks ...
This past week was the week of landmarks...Saturday I photographed Jen and Joe's wedding at Terrace on the Park in Flushing meadows Corona Park in Queens and we got a chance to do some great photos at the Unisphere.
I lived in Queens for many years and had visited the park a few times and I had always wanted to do some photos there, but I never had the chance to. I had a good time with Joe and Jen walking around the park and enjoying the cool breeze of the afternoon.
It was a hot day, but we were lucky to have time to take the photos at the end of the day, when we had a low sun and a slow breeze. Xochitl and Mayra, from always a bridesmaid, had timed it very nicely for us to get some good lighting.
I was also fortunate to be working with my friend Jason Groupp. We had worked together before and it is always a pleasure to work with talented pohtotgraphers. I think he grew up in Queens and had never had a chance to shoot there either, so it was a good day for both of us. Check his shots on his blog

Make sure to check out the slideshow with some of the photos form the day.
Two days later I photographed my friends Eran and Gaby's wedding. They had a very different kind of wedding. A few friends gathered at City Hall and then had brunch in the village. We had a chance to do some photos at the Brooklyn Bridge. I had never photographed a couple there, so it was a double treat as well. Congratulations to all of you guys. Here are some of the photos from their day.


1 Comments:
Hey Roberto,
It's me Rob fellow NYPugger. My niece was in a wedding last week, so I asked her "how was the photographer", Man!! she kept going on and on about how great the photographer was, about his slideshow at the reception, and the great looking images. When I asked for a name so I can check out the work, all I could do was laugh because it was you.
Great work Roberto, my niece is not impressed easily, and boy was she impressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home