April Wedding
Alexia and Stephan got married last Friday at Battery Gardens, a modern and well located restaurant on the tip of
April is a tricky month. You always think that it's the month that things get warmer, that you can put your tan tops on and play outside, but the minute you try that, mother nature gives you a hint saying, not yet boy... wait a few more days.... Friday was an example of that... I was hoping to do some fun portraits outside, since it is such a beautiful spot, but the cold was still hanging and the wind was still blowing. Regardless, everyone was good sport and ran outside with me for a few minutes... The few minutes we were there we were able to capture a few cool shots.
Congratulations to Alexia and Stephan once again.







1 Comments:
I'am a jealous french guy ! Why ? Because Roberto got in his shots more complicity, more beauty, more love of Alexia and Stephane than me who known Stephan for several years ;-)). Yes of course, he is a pro, not me ! He loves what he does (me either) and he is inspire (sometimes I am ;-) But not only : he his great and looking at him taking pictures you don't see a camera but two hearty eyes and a child glance ... I'am glad to meet Roberto !
Post a Comment
<< Home