Monday, July 23, 2007

So last week was our first underwater session of the summer and it went terrific!

I am so excited to show these photos because they mean a lot to me. I had been wanting to do an underwater session for a while now but couldn't go around organizing it. This time I had Rachel, who helped me out putting together all the logistics for the shoot. She did an incredible job... thanks Rachel.

Our three guests were Laura, Tamara, and Jada; three incredibly beautiful ladies who were great to work with.









I will be showing more work at Bump, a new maternity clothing store in Park Slope, in a couple of weeks. They have purchased some of my photos for their permanent collection and are hosting a show of my maternity work. I will keep you posted on the details of the opening...

Next session will come soon... so sign up because spaces are limited!

Any brides out there dying to take the plunge?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Munroe said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roberto, AWESOME

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home