Mexico and New York
It's been a while since my last post!!. I've been traveling quite a bit and since the holidays are fast approaching I have been quite busy. Nevertheless here I am with some of the latest in weddings...
I had a wonderful wedding in Tulum, Mexico right before Thanksgiving. My friend Jemmalyn and Tony had a intimate and very tasteful wedding on a beautiful beach.

X





As soon as I came back from Mexico I had Lorena and Omar's wedding. I've worked with Omar in numerous occasions since he is an officiant. It was great to see him once again and this time on his own wedding. The party was full of Salsa... one of the guests even pulled me into the dancefloor to dance a song!!! Love that music.





Last weekend I worked with Marisa and Rich. Winter is here and it was very, very cold. We took a few photos outside of 60 Thompson hotel (where they got ready). They were so sweet and held for as long as they could, but after a while we decided to go inside to keep everyone warm. The party was at Capitale which is a big space to shoot at, but very cool because they have a complete lighting setup.






I had a wonderful wedding in Tulum, Mexico right before Thanksgiving. My friend Jemmalyn and Tony had a intimate and very tasteful wedding on a beautiful beach.

X





As soon as I came back from Mexico I had Lorena and Omar's wedding. I've worked with Omar in numerous occasions since he is an officiant. It was great to see him once again and this time on his own wedding. The party was full of Salsa... one of the guests even pulled me into the dancefloor to dance a song!!! Love that music.





Last weekend I worked with Marisa and Rich. Winter is here and it was very, very cold. We took a few photos outside of 60 Thompson hotel (where they got ready). They were so sweet and held for as long as they could, but after a while we decided to go inside to keep everyone warm. The party was at Capitale which is a big space to shoot at, but very cool because they have a complete lighting setup.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home