Images of the Year 2008

2008 was a wonderful year for me and my business, and I wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive.
I have put together a slideshow of images that I produced throughout 2008. They are all images commissioned by clients (wedding and portrait). I hope that you enjoy them.
Happy New Year to everyone!
To view the Images of the Year 2008 slideshow click here
1 Comments:
Thanks, Roberto, for the exquisite photos of Seanie and Owen. Everyone who visits our home loves our canvas photo. All the grandparents were delighted with the framed prints of the boys that they received this Christmas. The Halloween photos were a hoot too! Seeing your Images of the Year 2008 on your website were so enjoyable that I watched them all twice. You really can see and capture the beauty in the world! We'll be back to work with you again.
Jackie (mom to Sean and Owen)
Post a Comment
<< Home