Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Maasai

Now that I am back in NY and the internet connection is a bit faster!! ;) I will be uploading some photos from the trip. Here are a few:














6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing pictures! My name is Christian Abad, I'm also from Ecuador (Manta). I enjoy good photography and have been following your work for a couple of years, you are great! Check out my page at http://abadsaint.deviantart.com I'm not even close to be a pro as you but I sure like my hobby of taking pictures :-) I hope you enjoy my pictures.
Regards,

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. You are the best!

-Omar

9:39 AM  
Blogger CaVa said...

These are amazing Roberto!! I want to see more for sure!!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

These are fantastic! What an amazing and inspirational trip this must have been. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

10:21 AM  
Blogger DIEGO, H-L & MATEO said...

qué bacanes fotos, roberto... nosotros seguimos en noruega pero al volver está de verse para que cuentes más del viaje.
un abrazo
-diego

5:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I clicked a link from cyclehawk and found these amazing photos! Thank you for sharing!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home