After the strong storm that fell on New York City on Thursday night I thought that we would have a very wet day on Friday for Chai and Brian's wedding, but the weather gods were on our side and it turned out to be a magnificent day.
I met Chai and Brian at Tavern on the Green around 5:00pm and we went for a walk in Central Park. We spend about an hour taking photos in various locations. Well, what a easy going couple!!
I love this photo that we took almost at the end of the session:

Stay tunned for some more photos or the wedding...
I met Chai and Brian at Tavern on the Green around 5:00pm and we went for a walk in Central Park. We spend about an hour taking photos in various locations. Well, what a easy going couple!!
I love this photo that we took almost at the end of the session:

Stay tunned for some more photos or the wedding...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home