Monday, March 10, 2008

WPPI Member of the month

As I am getting ready to go to Las Vegas on Wednesday for the yearly convention of photographers organized by WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) I received their newsletter and learned that I have been chosen as the Member of the Month for March!!

I was sooooo exited to see this.

WPPI has been such a great influence in my professional career and I am thrilled to have been given this honor.

If you want to read the article written about me titled "Liquid Elegance" click here



3 Comments:

Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Congrats again Roberto. See you in LV.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

BRAVO!!!

Congratulations on the article! What a great achievement. Especially when coming back from vacation.

See you in Vegas:)

Phil

8:20 PM  
Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

Roberto,

This is awesome and WELL DESERVED!!

Great work!

Christopher

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home